Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Looking Forward to the Holidays!

Will our weeks ever get less busy. Last week was a whirlwind. I watched Kennedy on Thursday then on Friday, Bo went to Aunt Jodi's for the morning so I could go be with Great Grandma Bauer while she had surgery. I am not sure if these two can be around each other that much in such a short period of time. Bo won't stop talking ever since he has been around Kennedy. Today we were in Meijer and he was talking up a storm, a few ladies even commented on it. It might also be a good thing I guess he picks things up pretty quick! I think he has also caught up to Kennedy in the wieght department!
Then on Sunday we got together at Grammy and Grandpa's so we could get a few pics together. Here is just one of my favs. I wonder how long all three will be able to sit in this chair together??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There are many different types of the louis vuitton handbags available in the market today. You can get the Louis vuitton bags which is according to your taste and style. The designs and styles would be so different from the other brands and louis vuitton are so comfortable and easy to carry that you would want to have them once you have a look at louis vuitton bag . They are available in black and brown leathers.